welcome and enjoy!
1. Because I like the challenge of painting what I “see” inside my head from that which I “see” outside my head.
2. Because it's never boring.
3. Because I like layers to life and layers to my art.
4. Because thinking of color, texture, and form makes me smile.
5. Because someone viewing my artwork can connect with a familiar color or shape, and I like connections.
6. Because it's primal.
7. Because I can paint abstractions with either hand or both hands at once.
8. Because I can tear up old abstract paintings and reconfigure them in to a new abstraction.
9. Because it is one of the things I do best.
Reasons Why I Paint Abstractions